What's new

A couple smalls

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent been looking much this summer for a few reasons. 1 just to hot, 2 when I do find something its just so ugly I dont feel like sharing it, 3 we have had so much rain this year I cant seem to find much, and 4 the crops are full. I finally got permission back to my favorite hunting grounds but all the corn is tall and I cant walk the fields. Maybe after harvest I can find something. Ive been looking a little but have been busy with life duties. Hope others have been finding some good ones, rock.
 

Attachments

  • SDC13215.webp
    SDC13215.webp
    297 KB · Views: 100
  • SDC13217.webp
    SDC13217.webp
    395.7 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
I understand completely. This is the first in 30 years that I've gone without finding the first point. It would help if I went looking, but so far, I haven't had the time. Looking forward to better days!
 
Those are better than not finding any. Nice finds Rock:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom