What's new

A couple sweet war points/bird points!!

ROCKateer

Full Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
168
Reaction score
283
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shawnee, KS.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I found these about a week ago within a foot of eachother. These are hard & rare to find amongst all the rocks in the Kansas river!! For me anyway... I find fields and even creeks to be better especially freshly worked fields.
 

Attachments

  • image-3186230679.webp
    image-3186230679.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3041333235.webp
    image-3041333235.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image-2062953936.webp
    image-2062953936.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2881201430.webp
    image-2881201430.webp
    40 KB · Views: 143
  • image-779156714.webp
    image-779156714.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Nice!!

I mainly hunt plowed fields.

Hunting them gravel bars has to be hard on the concentration after a while huh? I mean, all those rocks??
 
Nice!! I mainly hunt plowed fields. Hunting them gravel bars has to be hard on the concentration after a while huh? I mean, all those rocks??
Oh man you know it!! In fact I'm doing it now as I type this and not having any luck today. Oh well, I can't complain.
 
Oh man you know it!! In fact I'm doing it now as I type this and not having any luck today. Oh well, I can't complain.
Please someone tell me what this is. A boat weight??
 

Attachments

  • image-874827078.webp
    image-874827078.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3540203865.webp
    image-3540203865.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 154
Nice point in the first photo. The second photo of the big rock looks to be flint cobble or limestone. There is some flint cobbles around here that no human could pick up cause of the size of them.
 
Very nice arrowheads. Not sure what a bird or war point is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom