Bubba65
Bronze Member
Hi All,
I dug these three items today. I have no clue what anyone of them might be. I figured I would post them in the same post. Oh the second find is very pliable like a pull tab would be. I thank you for any help that you may be able to give.
Bubba65
I dug these three items today. I have no clue what anyone of them might be. I figured I would post them in the same post. Oh the second find is very pliable like a pull tab would be. I thank you for any help that you may be able to give.
Bubba65
Attachments
-
What Is It 001.webp14.4 KB · Views: 556 -
What Is It 012.webp21.1 KB · Views: 537 -
What Is It 010.webp20.7 KB · Views: 518 -
What Is It 008.webp23.4 KB · Views: 534 -
What Is It 007.webp16.6 KB · Views: 538 -
What Is It 005.webp16.8 KB · Views: 542 -
What Is It 003.webp13.7 KB · Views: 536 -
What Is It 002.webp16.8 KB · Views: 534












