bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yep, grabbed all my stuff, packed a small cooler, drove to the beach, drove onto the beach and parked. First weakening came shortly after as the vehicle was slightly rocking in the wind. Second weakening came when I noticed that I was feeling chilled just sitting in the vehicle. Third weakening came when I saw how rough the surf was, could almost feel that cold water running down my spin. Forth weakening was 6' 4", 270lbs, in a 5mm wetsuit who was looking a bit chilly when he stepped out of the water. Yep, I never got out of my vehicle......completely wimped out. I hang my head in shame.
First time I ever drove to the beach just to eat lunch.
First time I ever drove to the beach just to eat lunch.
Upvote
0
.
" i'm not gonna find anything anyway!!!!!" i'm sure that went through your head? see what a crappy summer of detecting will do to ya? it was a poor day by florida standards!
so........no detecting for me. excals broke, czs broke, i might have to start fishing.






