What's new

A few cute pics

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here are a few cute pics that some of you might enjoy,

Ray
 

Attachments

  • Hey, Mom, Meet my new friend.webp
    Hey, Mom, Meet my new friend.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 214
  • That looks like my kind of stuff.webp
    That looks like my kind of stuff.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Good morning Dear.webp
    Good morning Dear.webp
    35 KB · Views: 209
  • These smell good enough to eat.webp
    These smell good enough to eat.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Your chin is so soft.webp
    Your chin is so soft.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 228
  • I wonder if there is a mouse in here.webp
    I wonder if there is a mouse in here.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Olympics in Dreamland.webp
    Olympics in Dreamland.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Hey, Mom, Meet my new friend.webp
    Hey, Mom, Meet my new friend.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 211
  • MMM.  This stuff is yummy.webp
    MMM. This stuff is yummy.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 214
  • I think I\'ll rest for just a bit.webp
    I think I\'ll rest for just a bit.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 231
Those are just great, and so good to see you friend and neighbor!
That olympic puppy may need a stretcher! LOL! Wow! ;D
 
Greetings Pat, Thank you.

I got these pics in an email and there was no info on any of them, just a line of numbers
so I made up a caption for each one so to make it easier to find them when I wanted to
post them. When I saw the way the dog was twisted up, that was the first thing that
came to mind. LOL. It seems to fit. LOL.
 
Yup, tee, I'll bet that squirrel is just drooling at seeing such an abundance of them. LOL.

Thanks Wayne, glad you enjoyed them.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom