What's new

A few days in the sand.........

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I went to Florida for a few days last week, I hit three different beaches.......
no gold but 3-.925 silver rings and a couple of silver bracelets.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1393.webp
    DSCN1393.webp
    128.3 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0
That is a respectable haul. :icon_thumleft:
 
I found one of those "tobacco smoking" cigarette pipes on vacation on Tybee Beach a few weeks ago. It had something other than tobacco in it though. Glad I didn't get caught with it. That would've been a little hard to explain. :dontknow:
 
Interesting mix - tops.
 
Teauxpaz said:
I found one of those "tobacco smoking" cigarette pipes on vacation on Tybee Beach a few weeks ago. It had something other than tobacco in it though. Glad I didn't get caught with it. That would've been a little hard to explain. :dontknow:
That makes 2 I have found, I think you use water to make steam some way or another :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Gator-Flea said:
Teauxpaz said:
I found one of those "tobacco smoking" cigarette pipes on vacation on Tybee Beach a few weeks ago. It had something other than tobacco in it though. Glad I didn't get caught with it. That would've been a little hard to explain. :dontknow:
That makes 2 I have found, I think you use water to make steam some way or another :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

That's for Wacky Tobaccy! The pipe is part of a wooden box that stores your stash, known as a dug out!! Don't give me any funny looks..... I never inhaled!!! ::) :laughing9:


SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom