curious kat
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 2,824
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- ....eyes.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
I'm with you old digger, ...what ever a sub-forum is? heh, heh!Put it as a sub-forum with the ''My Daily Snapshot''?


I'm glad you guys like our feathered friends and not just for eating.
You know old digger, when I lived in CA we had "Steller Jays" that looked just like your male Pinyon jay, wonder if it's the same kind with different name? Sometimes we get a flock of Pinyon Jays, about 50 or more...I took a picture of them once, will have to find it, amazing sight! My "catcher" is a "Mexican Jay" by the way.
Thanks guys...this was fun!
....got a pic somewhere....Oh, have some more sherds to post (notice I'm talking shop, so can slip in another pic) ....this is a year round visitor, taken last summer. 
Yakker
Wow, that is amazing!! Great Job there! 
!Umm?..CK...where's the 'tortoise' (still at the Staring Line?) Ha! Nice shot!...hey rock...if you have pictures of any, slip'em in somewhere...we'd enjoy seeing! I guess you're talking "rattlers"....be careful! We found a den of them once & even picked one up...got to actually hold a "rattle" while it was on the snake rattling!....got a pic somewhere....Oh, have some more sherds to post (notice I'm talking shop, so can slip in another pic) ....this is a year round visitor, taken last summer. View attachment 972425
