monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A Few Odd Piece's From Saturdays Walk
First piece is a spoke shave made from real nice chert
I think this a piece of a fresh water clam shell since the Ms. river is real close probably a food source
This next little thing I'm not sure of it looks like it is made of clay, but it is hard has a rock, like it's be tempered
There wasn't anymore item's like it in the creek, that's what caught my eye. Last A graver and a ugly hammer stone

First piece is a spoke shave made from real nice chert

I think this a piece of a fresh water clam shell since the Ms. river is real close probably a food source
This next little thing I'm not sure of it looks like it is made of clay, but it is hard has a rock, like it's be tempered
There wasn't anymore item's like it in the creek, that's what caught my eye. Last A graver and a ugly hammer stone

Upvote
0







