What's new

A few points and things I found today

Wes213

Full Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
136
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these guys today. I am a little perplexed by the largest Quartz one. Not sure if it is a preform or hand tool? And thoughts? I included a shot of its stem which looks the most worked to me. Thanks. image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds and I think the largest one is a knife blade.:thumbsup:
 
You found some nice artifacts. Thanks for sharing.
 
Im not sure on #4 might be something else other than a point. On the quartz ones they look good not all quartz points/ knifes were easy to make and some will be on the crude side. But they just used what they has and made it work, nice finds rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom