What's new

A few points I have found

lisfisher

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
582
Reaction score
1,027
Golden Thread
2
Location
CT
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some points I've found over the years, some crude or broken and some still in tact and a decent defined shape. rsz relics.webp
 
Upvote 0
..and some possible scrapers, minus the one on the top right, that one is either a crude broken point or just a plain rock lol!rsz relics2.webp
 
Looks like North Carolina material. Can you take a closer photo of the one second down on the left in the frame with the green backing?
 
Yes, all in CT, here is a close up of the second one down in the green box. This is actually my favorite one. I found it in pristine condition, I showed it to someone an hour later and they accidentally dropped it on the floor, and the very tip broke off. I was able to krazy glue the tip back on and it doesn't look too bad considering.rsz_point_close_up.webp
 
Aahhrr ..humpty dumpty
 
Anyone know what kind of point that is or how old?? Squibnocket triangle maybe??
 
Either that or a Pee Dee
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom