What's new

A few recent aquisitions with photo attached.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
This represents about 3 months of culling 90% halves and others from boxes of halves. Thanks for looking, Jim
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    938.6 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0
cool pics coolpix. That is really good for three months.

Golden Silver
 
Pretty, Pretty, Pretty.

apush :read2:
 
Don't be so humble Jim. We know you find more than that every week :laughing9: HH Mark
 
Very nice collection for 3 months! Nice pics

Cheers!
 
BTW I think you got that '97 out of my book cause now there's an empty hole there- I don't know where you got the '06 though cause I still got mine. I've got an extra '02 I think might be the birthyear to that redhead your hangin on haha. HH Mark
 
Great photos and finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Kind of looks like what I'm going to get in my boxes tomorrow :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom