What's new

A few recent creek finds

theviking

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
921
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
A few recent finds, and a few from last month. Finally got some heavy rain to wash out the creek a little.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170814_123100921.webp
    IMG_20170814_123100921.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20170814_140226090.webp
    IMG_20170814_140226090.webp
    178 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20170821_100542970 (1).webp
    IMG_20170821_100542970 (1).webp
    182.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20170815_141416519.webp
    IMG_20170815_141416519.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20170816_123521767.webp
    IMG_20170816_123521767.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20170822_105748463.webp
    IMG_20170822_105748463.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20170816_123601246.webp
    IMG_20170816_123601246.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Paleo Lance is what I would call it. I found one similar to it this year not sure if you have seen it or not. If you would like for me to post it I will.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom