What's new

A few stones I have found

Zaphod

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, I am fairly new to artifact hunting. I've been collecting "unusual" rocks for years and have just recently been SERIOUSLY searching for my first arrowhead when I began finding these stones. Here are a few stones I found creek walking near my house in NE PA. The three round stones were all found within 20 feet of each other, and the larger triangular stone was actually found about 40 miles away, but I believe it may be a fishing net sinker? The similarity in size and shape of the round stones along with their close proximity to each other leads me to believe they are not "random" stones. One side is markedly darker on them as well. Well, this is my first post and I hope to hear back some feedback. Thank you for looking!
 

Attachments

  • rocks_1.webp
    rocks_1.webp
    494.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Rocks_side.webp
    Rocks_side.webp
    439.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Rocks_2.webp
    Rocks_2.webp
    475.3 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 0
I would have picked them up for a better look. The one on top looks like a natural to me. I would like to see pictures of the edges on the three round ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom