A find at the beach near Narooma, NSW, Australia

knownothing

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While living on the Far South Coast of NSW Australia I found an object just exposed by the waves. I thought at first that it was some piece of sedimentary rock but upon further inspection and thought I couldn't conclude how it may have been formed and thought instead that it perhaps could be an Aboriginal sculpture. It's somewhat triangular as you can see in the photo labelled FSCObjectimageD. Each of the three faces are shown in photos A through C and the face dimensions are 2 1/4" high by face lengths 3 1/8", 2 1/2" and 2" respectively for photos A, B and C.

I'm rather curious so if anyone has an idea please post. Thank you!

Attachments

• FSCObjectimageA.jpg
    FSCObjectimageA.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 83
  • FSCObjectimageB.jpg
    FSCObjectimageB.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 86
  • FSCObjectimageC.jpg
    FSCObjectimageC.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 111
  • FSCObjectimageD.jpg
    FSCObjectimageD.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 82
I gotta tell ya that is very interesting looks man made but Im not a rock or sculpture Guy .You could also post in the artifact forum

Upvote 0
Thank you RustyGold!Charter member--wow! I will look and see what you've been up to.

Upvote 0
Thank you RustyGold!Charter member--wow! I will look and see what you've been up to.
You, too can be a Charter Member! For a small annual fee you will get:

Charter Member next to your name.
Access to the Political Forum and all of the fun that comes along with it.
The ability to sell items on this website.
A warm feeling of satisfaction knowing that you're supporting this most excellent site!
A handy-dandy Cap Snaffler. Snaffles every cap and it really, really works! (This isn't true)
And much, much more!(Also not true)

Please be sure to read the fine print! And sign up today!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Huh, pretty cool whatever it is. Also, welcome from Massachusetts USA

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back