What's new

A Garden And Fish Pond

Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
31,916
Reaction score
35,440
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

Just through I would show one of my garden and fish ponds. Fall is here and it's fading fast.

Thank you for looking,

Doc

Garden and fish pond.webp
 
Wish I had enough property to have a nice pond and garden like yours, looks like a nice place to sit and relax.
 
That's really nice!...If I didn't have so many other things to do and had the energy, I'd like to put in a small pond like that.
 
Nice Prof! I'm sure it's nice to just wander out there and chill...a little therapy when you're not swinging those coils...Ddf.
 
Real relaxing 'til FISH ON! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom