What's new

A Good Box Of Cents!

Philmont_709n2

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Much better than the usual 6 wheats per box! And there are some oldies here!
Found 24 Wheaties including a sweet 1923, a 1929 and a 1938.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1678.webp
    100_1678.webp
    270.1 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0
great job!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice. Boxes like that keep you coming back to the pennies.

Good job!
JasonB
 
I know there has been comments on this before, but I don't think I have ever seen an answer....why do people like to post pictures of the back of the wheat pennies when the dates are the interesting part?
 
I'm like the back pics too. I'm interested in the condition as well as the dates. Just me though.
 
I only show the backs of the usual 40s and 50s. anything rarer or unusual i show the date.
 
GMan00001 said:
I know there has been comments on this before, but I don't think I have ever seen an answer....why do people like to post pictures of the back of the wheat pennies when the dates are the interesting part?

I posed that question awhile back. Well we got to see the older ones anyway. What if we only posted the photos of the Halves showing only the back we could make it look like we had a big score.... LOL

What I'd like to know if you could time travel (5/11/2011) why wouldn't you go back in time to grab up some of those Wheaties when they were minted? LOL (Date on photo)

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom