What's new

A good day at Wrightsville Beach

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wrighstville beach this morning and I knew its was going to be good because I didn't have to work today :cool: I ran into RandyNC and there was also another hunter there :?: three hours later ..I'm grinning!... I come home and see the complete name is inside the class ring and go straight to Facebook and there she is [name, school, 2013] sent her a message that her ring has been found not saying anything about the 14k with the blue stone that was around eight feet from the class ring... Cecilia and I went to meet her and give her the class ring back and then as the pictures tell.. Cecilia asked her did she lose anything else that day?[ thursday] she said ''I also lost a gold ring with a blue stone that my grandmother gave me''... MONEY or GOLD can not give you the great feeling you get to give someone back what they thought was gone forever.
 

Attachments

  • PICT7186.webp
    PICT7186.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 104 (360x640).webp
    104 (360x640).webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 105 (360x640) (2).webp
    105 (360x640) (2).webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 107 (360x640).webp
    107 (360x640).webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's AWSOME!!! Great job!!!!
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds stevefisher7767.
 
I thought so too...... oh.. you meant.....
 
Good karma,is coming your way.:hello2:
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Wonderful post, Steve!

I commend your integrity!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
Great story! You should win the BB Ambassador of the Week award (if their was such an award). Thanks for representing the hobby in such a great light.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom