What's new

A good day for gold!

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the water waist deep this past Monday after work. My first coin was a 1942 war nickel and then the cookie coins started popping right out! I knew at this point I was on the right track! Well 15-20 minutes later out came this baby 14K! Yeah I did the happy dance! :laughing7: A nice close-up of the fused cookies which were a merc and wheat. The quarter cookie turns out to be I think a 1944 Canadian silver coin....I can only see a #4. HH
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    278 KB · Views: 165
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    168 KB · Views: 141
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    265.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    249.8 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Nice gold band. 5.2gr is a good treasure.
 
Like those artcarved rings congrats on a nice find
 
Great find indeed....I like your scale too.
 
Old coins and 14k...congrats on a great hunt.
 
WAY TO GO JOE !!! - Artcarved is a quality company - would go back and grid that area you got caked coins :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom