What's new

a good man

fisher2

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I can get out to you monday afternoon. You can just wait till you get the scoop and donate the 5 dollars at church, for me and the scoop" this is from oldebeechnut the man who offered me a cheap scoop and for his unselfless act i think this man needs some recognition ..maybe an honorable mention?
 
Upvote 0
OBN is a good guy. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet but we have talked for a couple of years now. Good luck with you new sccop.....
 
He is a great guy. It was very nice of him to offer you the scoop, and help you out. He has helped me with alot of questions with my machines. Weeks ago, he also took time out of his day to make several videos showing me the difference between discriminate and pinpoint hunting. I didn't ask him to, he just wanted to make sure I understood the machine correctly. Because thats just the kind of person he is. He has the best videos on U-tube trying to help people understand how the excaliburs work. I vote honorable mention too, he goes above and beyond with kind acts. Hs's good people! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Learned a thing or two myself from his vid's on youtube..i'll quite happily go with "honourable mention" status. :hello2:
 
Joe is indeed first rate. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Thanks Guys, Really no Big Deal..Just something we all do here on Tnet..I have learned so much from everyone here,... from the Posts and Tips, Like on my resent post about first gold with the CZ 20, I got a great responce and several great tips, and this information is priceless to me. I'm just glad I can return the favors.....Joe/Obn
 
cmon beech we love you you deserve that honerable mention status cmon guys how do we properly nominate him?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom