What's new

A Good Possible, Montezuma Treasure Location

When I am wireless, I have to make sure that no wireless phone including cellphones are not in line with (or nearby) my computer. They use the same frequencies. So turn the phone completely off or move to another location away from the phone. Just my experience. :)
 
Bobinsd:
This is not a portable rig!
The "Dish" outside is about 4' dia, 6' high, & set in 100lbs of concrete
The send/rec'r unit that is on the dish, sends the signal inside, to the HN7000 Modem
From the Modem, the signal is sent to the computer!
The modem on the outside unit,
That is what is not working ??
AND!
"Hughes Net" has No Idea what is wrong! :-\
I have called them EIGHT! times
I have spent hours & hours on the phone
Their technical people have no idea what to do!
I am going to cancel the service and
I'll just have to blow $350 good-by :'(
Because of their P--- Poor Service!
A Company that can't even fix their own equipment! >:(
 
My partner and I will be going into this area sometime on this upcoming trip
We'll be out for about 12 months
Some time during the trip we'll be heading there
Anyone care to join us during the trip there ?
 
What "Aztec description" are you referring to?

12 months?? I hope it's in Hawaii.
 
To all of you, ( & anyone else)
(Az Explorer, Lost Delta, Chelly P., Bobinsd, Mr. Adventure, Urban Prospector)

Who had/have expressed an interest in "Doc's" & My Trip

ABOUT & FOR
The Forum: "Treasure Legends" "Aztec Gold"
The Topic:
"A Good Possible, Montezuma Location"
TRIP(s)
I offer my apologe, for,
Taking SO!!! Darn!! Long! :-[
In answering your requests information

Here's The Scoop!
We are, after many, many delays, finally within a couple of weeks, of taking off !
We are planning on a 12+ month long trip !
The trip will cover NM,Az, So/Cent CA, Nv, Utah & CO.
We will be checking out, FULLY RESEARCHED SITES in these different states
Example:
1..Large Storage Cavern in The Sacramento Mnts, NM...Very deep, very Large!
2..A large unknown cavern system, The Caballo Mnts, NM
3..A cache in the Ladrone Mnts, NM
4..A cave with a mummified Indian Body & Relics, etc, NM/Az
5..A canyon on NM/Az Border, with a gold cache, in a cave
6..Possible Aztec ???? (Relics/Gold) in a canyon AZ/NM Border
7..Spanish Mine & Silver Bar Cache (With Church Relics) NW Nogales, Az
:tongue3: A BREAK! :tongue3:
( in Chandler, AZ to help a friend get her airplane readyed for some "Aerial Surveying" ) :thumbsup:
We'll camp out, at her ranch (Gilbert,AZ)
If you'd still? like to come along....
You PAY! Only Your Expenses :D
You can join us anywhere along the trip/line...NM..AZ..CA ..NV, etc!
Stay for as long as you like .... share equally in any finds made then ::)
SNAKE BITES, OPTIONAL ! :tongue3:
&
ARE FREE ! ;D
 
hi bugs & it We are a sneaky bunch eh? ehhehheh

Wanna bororw my wheelbarrow? I only use it lately to carry my loot to the Union Bank of Switzerland.

Don't forget that you owe me a pot of hot camp coffee Bill.

Smooch Bugs

Don Jose d eLa Mancha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom