Attachments

• image-2036528811.jpg
    image-2036528811.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3036571062.jpg
    image-3036571062.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Hey, there you go! The handful of silver strikes another fortunate coin roll hunter. Gotta love it. Congrats!

Thanks!

My total for the week was 10 boxes. This was the only good box. The other nine were skunks except for a single '68, but this box made it worthwhile.

On a side note, does anybody else think the Franklins are the ugliest coins ever minted!?

On a side note, does anybody else think the Franklins are the ugliest coins ever minted!?

On the contrary, they are my favorite. There is something that is just classic about them. I'll trade you lol

On the contrary, they are my favorite. There is something that is just classic about them. I'll trade you lol

LOL, I'm not a charter member so I don't think I'm allowed to trade on here, but I'll probably swap them with somebody somewhere.

Good luck and HH!

If I don't find silver it's not because I'm not looking!

LOL, I'm not a charter member so I don't think I'm allowed to trade on here, but I'll probably swap them with somebody somewhere.

Good luck and HH!

Excellent score!! I had a great little score today, but am still waiting for my one box silver score like you got. Got to love this hobby/obsession ;)

Excellent score!! I had a great little score today, but am still waiting for my one box silver score like you got. Got to love this hobby/obsession ;)

Yes you do! It's pretty exciting to open those rolls and see several pieces of silver staring back at you. Two of the rolls today had five silvers each. You gotta love that!

Very nice looking handful of silver. Gotta love it when you find more 90's than 40's. congrats.

SWEET!!!

Thats way better than my best box!

HH

Nice box, congrats! I don't care much for the Franklin halves myself, but they are silver, I get the biggest thrill when I pop those suckers outa the ground, I've dug a few.

That's a sick score! I love the walkers the most. I don't care for the franklins much myself either.

Nice score. Congrats!

Good luck and HH!

You're allowed to trade via PM, just not in the classified section.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back