A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sand
Like that wild mountain cat eating in your avatar. Had to zoom in to see, nice shot there.
Yes I have quite a few of those photos of wildlife brother from being in the wilderness but I can only show a few of them from out in the country .Unfortunately we are a very few group of treasure hunters out there and under scrutiny at all times. My hopes are that Sandy1 new updated guide will infuse some new interest in the younger generation and they will become more proactive, for there are place that are easy to get for discovery.
IMG_6152.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
If I knew what I knew now back in my 20's .......

D

Deleted member 110535

I could have made 2 of them by now but for me its not about the fame.
Not really about the action of, just the information from...
I am always looking to turn street people into prospectors and or treasure hunters. It hasn't worked yet but the odds say it will eventually.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not really about the action of, just the information from...
I am always looking to turn street people into prospectors and or treasure hunters. It hasn't worked yet but the odds say it will eventually.
Yeah, the way things seem to be heading, we might all become dumpster divers whether we like it or not.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Need to be there when the sun rises or sets possibly in that cup shaped cutout on the back of the rock with the hoyo/airhole. Could be summer solstice, winter solstice, or possibly May 1st. probably afternoon on setting sun. Like about 4-5 pm on May 1st. Due west sun at 5 pm. The cup shape always signifies a solar event that happens in the area, sometimes its something else in the canyon, sometimes its within the cup cutout.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The indicator point behind the big boulder says the sun sets there in that space... it will show a crypt by sun and shadow means, but sometimes the crypts become the vaults.... most likely just a crypt though. It's just what it is. If you are there at the right time, you will see it is all I can really say. I've been in the right places many times and have calculated them out when to be there. You just have to figure more out on solar stuff and dates and times that were important. Otherwise you use cameras and auras. Well, you still probably should anyways, but this is a shortcut to the crypts.

Attachments

• IMG_2647 (3).JPG
    IMG_2647 (3).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 49

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I shouldn't give the info out on the crypts, maybe you're all better off anyways without it... no whacky "curse stuff" to deal with...I'd rather see you digging something else up that would benefit your lives anyways.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I shouldn't give the info out on the crypts, maybe you're all better off anyways without it... no whacky "curse stuff" to deal with...I'd rather see you digging something else up that would benefit your lives anyways.
Keep that info coming! We learned something new and I especially like how you pointed out the cup in the picture. Thanks for that!

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2647 3.jpg

Just observations; possibly a stone wall map?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure about a map, sometimes there will be a big image and a smaller version down below to look for, but it would likely just be giving a general area to focus rather a specific location to dig. Usually the cliff faces and skylined stuff mark the canyon or hillside in general, and are things you would see from far away to draw you closer.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
May 1st was Beltane, they are ritualistic dates. It falls halfway between the spring equinox and summer solstice. It also repeats the same solar positions around august 1st , "lammas" halfway between summer solstice and fall equinox. Much of this vault/crypt/mine stuff goes on the solar calendar... people should be aware of it and study it somewhat. I believe the best time to look for markers (at least around my areas) is the spring equinox, about March 20th, the boulders and above ground markers stand out very well, mainly because the grasses haven't grown back up yet, and you have a lot of sun/shadow things happening. Good time to be in the field...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread