A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There were alot (hundreds) 10 of them were taken out, they were in the shape of what looked like small bowling pins. The entrance was covered with a flat rock with rocks all around but not really any dirt.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There were alot (hundreds) 10 of them were taken out, they were in the shape of soto stalks kind of like small bowling pins. The entrance was covered with a flat rock with rocks all around but no dirt.
That's really interesting too, of course.
Good to hear your thoughts on it.
One could share a lot more, if it
wasn't for all of these things.

Thanks for taking a minute to talk
about that stuff, I appreciate it.

And I think the border guy just likes to be annoying it seems, so that's kinda' unfortunate for him.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is an article of the Public affairs officer for the white sands missile range about Victorio Peak and Doc Noss, as is always governmental policy (especially when it comes to European Buried treasure in the United States) deny everything.

Yeah Jim Eckles was hard to watch, I cringed every time he came on the show for some reason... he just has that look and talk that you know is a by the book guy, "if it hasn't been written about and accepted scholarly material , it doesn't exit. "
Actually Victorio peak would be a targeted area for vault markers....I pointed that out many years ago...

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio Peak is the absolute perfect location for a vault as I have said many times before the markers need to be standalone and in this case the entire Mountain is standalone all by itself which makes it a perfect location to refind easily, I can't tell you guys how many times I have been to different treasure sites and they always had that one thing in common they were very easy to spot and really stood out as a single marker or landmark.

As far as Eckles it is or was his job to prevent people from knowing anything about these treasures.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio Peak is the absolute perfect location for a vault as I have said many times before the markers need to be standalone and in this case the entire Mountain is standalone all by itself which makes it a perfect location to refind easily, I can't tell you guys how many times I have been to different treasure sites and they always had that one thing in common they were very easy to spot and really stood out as a single marker or landmark.

As far as Eckles it is or was his job to prevent people from knowing anything about these treasures.
100% correct.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
A very interesting site you have there, thank you so much for sharing the site something you do not see very often.
True, I don’t remember the last time I saw a site with these traits. I don’t believe the Sentinels were ever in my area though.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Now I am going to show another Beginning Marker, this is the biggest boulder in the area (this way it can be distinguished as a standalone marker) and as a Beginning Marker to a treasure.

There wasn't a wash/waterway nearby so this Boulder was placed at the base of a Mountain.

This Boulder has an Eagles Head Carved out of its top. The Eagle is another one of the Important Treasure Markers along with the Duck and Owl as well as a few others I will be showing as I go along.
View attachment 2068789

Originally I thought they just put the Eagle Boulder directly below (downhill) of the treasure area but that isn't what happened, it turns out that when I used my Compass from the Eagle Boulder it was exactly 75 degrees up to the area I had been working (circled) Again distance didn't matter as long as the Boulder was visible from the travel path and easy to find as a Standalone Beginning Marker. This is another treasure that I have a captured Aura from.
View attachment 2068796
So now we have two Beginning Markers, an Eagle going 75 degrees to a treasure area as well as a Duck (in the last post) going 75 degrees to a different treasure area.

I have one last thing to mention on this particular treasure site. I had found a triangle of cairns (made by the Sentinels) up by this treasure area Here is a picture of the Cairn triangle, what I found interesting is that the Red Line I made between the two lower Cairns as part of this triangle also Happens to be 75 degrees, the same as the Eagle Boulder at the bottom of this mountain going up to the treasure area (Becoming interesting don't you guys think) View attachment 2068818

I have another one that I will be posting soon.
Looking forward to the 75° info
you mentioned here.

[Edit] I know both #'s 7 & 5 are very important as well as 75, & all are Sacred
in some societies. Combined into # 12 then added together is # 3.

Last edited:

deephunting

Dec 26, 2021
Detector(s) used
Golden mask, spectrum xlt sierra madre 5900 all whites
Hello, how are you, comrades, I don't know if someone has come across an eagle with a helmet and a spearhead as a motorcyclist. The truth is that it has given me a lot to think about, it is not large, it will have a diameter of about 18 inches, it is close to a small owl and a foot there is also the heart with the dot inside let me look for it and I will put it All the rocks are no more than 15 feet in diameter. The one with the coiled snake has the pinwheel on one side and is in an easterly direction and to the west is the heart sign inside. The little owl is in the middle of two and the helmeted eagle is before the foot coming from the west the gde stone I don't know what figure you see but there is a small one very similar to one 100 feet west of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-105503.png
    Screenshot_20210614-105503.png
    678 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210611-082535.png
    Screenshot_20210611-082535.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20210606-164518.png
    Screenshot_20210606-164518.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20210606-172410.png
    Screenshot_20210606-172410.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210611-173254.png
    Screenshot_20210611-173254.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20210610-220419.png
    Screenshot_20210610-220419.png
    336.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210606-204639.png
    Screenshot_20210606-204639.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Now I am going to show that special information I mentioned earlier. Here is the first Duck again
View attachment 2068375

And here is a picture of my Compass on the Crisscross spot looking over toward the Duck (pictured above) I Marked the ducks location with the yellow arrow, (its not visible as its down in the wash)

The red arrow and circle are alignment boulders to this crisscross spot

The part that becomes interesting is that they didn't use an alignment for the duck but instead they used a Compass Degree, so from the Duck to the Crisscross spot is 75 degrees (15 degrees off East) Distance was not Important as they had to place the marker in or near a wash but 400 feet is the maximum I have seen.

You guys might think this is just a coincidence or unimportant that from the Duck to the Crisscross spot is 75 degrees at this single treasure site, hell, I never gave a second thought about the degrees from the beginning markers to Crisscross Spots on Triangles until I found a couple more at different treasure sites which I will be showing also.
View attachment 2068376
This is quite a post & you figuring
all of this out, & sharing it since
2016, has really been fantastic!
You just keep seeing more info,
like it's your special gift or calling.
Really cool stuff, & we're all lucky
to have you sharing your 35+ yrs.
of hard work & findings, & key secrets with us. You've certainly helped me totally,
& I think many more will see, learn
& benefit from your generosity.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the guide can i see?
If you are serious you will receive all the information you need.One thing if you study this thread from the beginning it will actually give you a lot of information you want.Sandy1 has been very beneficial in giving out the information it just takes some work and perseverance on your part.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Now for the last one of the beginning markers to another Crisscross Spot

Here is the Duck I showed earlier with the pointer boulder pointing the way.
1 (52).JPG

Now I am going to show the Duck from the Crisscross Spot (the Duck is circled in black and the Crisscross spot is circled in red, you can see the wash right behind the Duck in this picture) If you zoom in on the duck, from this angle the duck is an Eagles head looking right at the crisscross spot.

You will notice there aren't any alignment boulders from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot. However there is a compass degree of 105 Degrees from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot exactly 15 degrees off of East (which is the opposite side of East from 75 degrees) so now we have beginning markers going 75 degrees and 105 degrees to crisscross spots. In this case the crisscross spot happens to be the middle of a 130 foot triangle.
1.jpg

The reason I am showing this is because this is a Major Shortcut to the Crisscross spot from the beginning markers which is what the recovery teams wanted to find when they came back for the treasure.

Oh as a side note the Red Circled Crisscross Spot above is dead center of the Aura I caught at this location.

This Next Duck is actually one of the Alignment boulders to the same Crisscross spot as above (red circle) the degrees aren't Important as he is aligned with the boulder on the bottom left. However his distance is very Important which is 150 feet to the crisscross spot, also another interesting thing is that this duck has his head around on its back just like the owls I mentioned earlier so he is at rest here. (notice they drilled a hole for his eye, you may not be able to see it in the picture but there is a small white rock they placed in the hole as his eye)

2.jpg

There is a lot more, but I will stop here to let the info soak in.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Hello, how are you, comrades, I don't know if someone has come across an eagle with a helmet and a spearhead as a motorcyclist. The truth is that it has given me a lot to think about, it is not large, it will have a diameter of about 18 inches, it is close to a small owl and a foot there is also the heart with the dot inside let me look for it and I will put it All the rocks are no more than 15 feet in diameter. The one with the coiled snake has the pinwheel on one side and is in an easterly direction and to the west is the heart sign inside. The little owl is in the middle of two and the helmeted eagle is before the foot coming from the west the gde stone I don't know what figure you see but there is a small one very similar to one 100 feet west of i
Hello, how are you, comrades, I don't know if someone has come across an eagle with a helmet and a spearhead as a motorcyclist. The truth is that it has given me a lot to think about, it is not large, it will have a diameter of about 18 inches, it is close to a small owl and a foot there is also the heart with the dot inside let me look for it and I will put it All the rocks are no more than 15 feet in diameter. The one with the coiled snake has the pinwheel on one side and is in an easterly direction and to the west is the heart sign inside. The little owl is in the middle of two and the helmeted eagle is before the foot coming from the west the gde stone I don't know what figure you see but there is a small one very similar to one 100 feet west of it
ok, the heart makes sense. Which one is the motorcyclist? I can’t decipher it. Thanks

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Now for the last one of the beginning markers to another Crisscross Spot

Here is the Duck I showed earlier with the pointer boulder pointing the way.
View attachment 2069694

Now I am going to show the Duck from the Crisscross Spot (the Duck is circled in black and the Crisscross spot is circled in red, you can see the wash right behind the Duck in this picture) If you zoom in on the duck, from this angle the duck is an Eagles head looking right at the crisscross spot.

You will notice there aren't any alignment boulders from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot. However there is a compass degree of 105 Degrees from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot exactly 15 degrees off of East (which is the opposite side of East from 75 degrees) so now we have beginning markers going 75 degrees and 105 degrees to crisscross spots. In this case the crisscross spot happens to be the middle of a 130 foot triangle. View attachment 2069695

The reason I am showing this is because this is a Major Shortcut to the Crisscross spot from the beginning markers which is what the recovery teams wanted to find when they came back for the treasure.

Oh as a side note the Red Circled Crisscross Spot above is dead center of the Aura I caught at this location.

This Next Duck is actually one of the Alignment boulders to the same Crisscross spot as above (red circle) the degrees aren't Important as he is aligned with the boulder on the bottom left. However his distance is very Important which is 150 feet to the crisscross spot, also another interesting thing is that this duck has his head around on its back just like the owls I mentioned earlier so he is at rest here. (notice they drilled a hole for his eye, you may not be able to see it in the picture but there is a small white rock they placed in the hole as his eye)

View attachment 2069696

There is a lot more, but I will stop here to let the info soak in.
I would have never spotted that crisscross spot. I’m certain I would have walked right past it. Thanks

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As far as Eckles it is or was his job to prevent people from knowing anything about these

A3365BC8-A86A-4216-A035-07839698070D.jpeg

Victorio Peak Vault Sign?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions