A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2069772
Victorio Peak Vault Sign?
Even though I haven't seen one on Victorio Peak (haven't really looked) the way they would have marked it is either with a lit up spot on the hill somewhere high that they could see from over a mile away or a large boulder that they would place by itself around the base somewhere or both, also possibly a vertical line running up the side. And yes that could be a shaft sign.

Sangre De Cristo

Nov 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though I haven't seen one on Victorio Peak (haven't really looked) the way they would have marked it is either with a lit up spot on the hill somewhere high that they could see from over a mile away or a large boulder that they would place by itself around the base somewhere or both, also possibly a vertical line running up the side. And yes that could be a shaft sign.
What about the white triangle pointing at the vault sign?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2069772
basic.jpeg

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2069772
For not being the busiest side, there's easily a lot going on. But the white triangle's top does appear to also point up left toward a white rock line going all the way up to the triangle shaped boulder, & both have a noticeable 3 on the left of them. This whole thing is so distinguished, how could they ever miss it? It speaks to the experienced hunters.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Now for the last one of the beginning markers to another Crisscross Spot

Here is the Duck I showed earlier with the pointer boulder pointing the way.
View attachment 2069694

Now I am going to show the Duck from the Crisscross Spot (the Duck is circled in black and the Crisscross spot is circled in red, you can see the wash right behind the Duck in this picture) If you zoom in on the duck, from this angle the duck is an Eagles head looking right at the crisscross spot.

You will notice there aren't any alignment boulders from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot. However there is a compass degree of 105 Degrees from the Duck/Eagle to the Crisscross spot exactly 15 degrees off of East (which is the opposite side of East from 75 degrees) so now we have beginning markers going 75 degrees and 105 degrees to crisscross spots. In this case the crisscross spot happens to be the middle of a 130 foot triangle. View attachment 2069695

The reason I am showing this is because this is a Major Shortcut to the Crisscross spot from the beginning markers which is what the recovery teams wanted to find when they came back for the treasure.

Oh as a side note the Red Circled Crisscross Spot above is dead center of the Aura I caught at this location.

This Next Duck is actually one of the Alignment boulders to the same Crisscross spot as above (red circle) the degrees aren't Important as he is aligned with the boulder on the bottom left. However his distance is very Important which is 150 feet to the crisscross spot, also another interesting thing is that this duck has his head around on its back just like the owls I mentioned earlier so he is at rest here. (notice they drilled a hole for his eye, you may not be able to see it in the picture but there is a small white rock they placed in the hole as his eye)

View attachment 2069696

There is a lot more, but I will stop here to let the info soak in.
All very interesting, thanks!

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Also , people really need to pay attention to looking for that shaft sign. It can be in shadow on a boulder or skylined or even shadowed across a hillside (huge) . It can be a few inches to a hundred feet. It can be flat on the ground near the digspot. It can be on flat boulder and carved into raise relief. It can be pieced together with separate rocks. It originally was more or less a pointed side, with a squared gap, and then a flattish topped other side, but really it's the square gap you look for and was related to the "gateway" to the soul.. Anyways here is a bunch, some aren't mine, most are.
first pic right here about 5 years ago on the victorio peak thing. We were aware about it. Page 78

also look at last 2 pics, that squarish cut out shape repeats with the pointed side..... a lot.. on these spots, I have several dozen that are exactly the same shape......usually skylined... but they made them smaller sometimes on other important markers.
Click on the red "Quinoa Said" link. Takes you to page 78 here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
At one of my Treasure sites I have found a measurement of exactly 144 feet which I have discovered is actually a very important number and could very well be related to a Cross.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a friend send me some info about the Oak Island Nolans Cross which there is some theory about it being 144 feet on the top part of the Cross.

The Leg is split into 3 times 144 feet (432 feet) and 2 times 144 feet (288 feet) which added together is 5 times 144 feet on the bottom Leg (720 feet)

and the Arms are also 2.5 times 144 feet (360 feet) or 5 times 144 feet across both arms (720 feet)

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

There was a Large Rabbit Boulder Exactly 144 feet away (completely standalone and by itself) another boulder aligned with the rabbit boulder right to my gold aura spot, there were also multiple sentinel alignments from different angles coming into this 144 foot spot as well. I will need to investigate further to see if it has arms and is actually a Cross.

I also wanted to mention that A long time ago I read about a cross carved on a rock in South America that had (as I recall) 5 inch arms and top, so the number 5 seems to be important when it comes to Crosses.

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I had a friend send me some info about the Oak Island Nolans Cross which there is some theory about it being 144 feet on the top part of the Cross.

The Leg is split into 3 times 144 feet (432 feet) and 2 times 144 feet (288 feet) which added together is 5 times 144 feet on the bottom Leg (720 feet)

and the Arms are also 2.5 times 144 feet (360 feet) or 5 times 144 feet across both arms (720 feet)

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them at all, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

There was a Large Rabbit Boulder Exactly 144 feet away (completely standalone and by itself) another boulder aligned with the rabbit boulder right to my gold aura spot, there were also multiple sentinel alignments from different angles coming into this 144 foot spot as well. I will need to investigate further to see if it has arms and is actually a Cross.

I also wanted to mention that A long time ago I read about a cross carved on a rock in South America that had (as I recall) 5 inch arms and top, so the number 5 seems to be important when it comes to Crosses.

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 Jewish virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.
The number 9 was considered mystical due to it’s special mathematical properties. Numbers evenly divisible by 9 were often considered mystical as well. 144/9 = 16.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 Jewish virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.
The 12 tribes Ă— 12,000 ea. = 144,000
Supposed to be worthy sanctified
evangelists, during the great
tribulation In Rev. 14:4 KJV

Not all 12 tribes were/are of the Kingdom of Judea, just Judah & Benjamin (the 2 southern tribes).

An interpretation of these few #'s
Probably closely accepted by
both Catholics & Evangelicals

1= unity ~ primacy
2= division
3= Holy Trinity also referred to as
"The Godhead"
4= the earth
5= grace
6= man's temptation & weakness
7= completion or completeness
8= new beginnings
9= spiritual gifts

The Cross being thought of as the completion of or by God's grace = 75 ?

Last edited:

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The 12 tribes Ă— 12,000 ea. = 144,000
Supposed to be worthy sanctified
evangelists, during the great
tribulation In Rev. 14:4 KJV

Not all 12 tribes were/are of Judea, just Judah & Benjamin (the 2 southern tribes called Jews, which is slang, should be Judeans), of the southern kingdom, including the state capitol Jerusalem.
The 10 Northern tribes often also called "Jews" not actually originally from Judea,
so falsely called Jews.

An interpretation of these few #'s
Probably closely accepted by
both Catholics & Evangelicals

1= unity
2= division
3= Holy Trinity also referred to as
"The Godhead"
4= the earth
5= grace
6= man's temptation & weakness
7= completion or completeness
8= new beginnings
9= spiritual gifts

The Cross being thought of as the completion of or by God's grace = 75 ?
Or, 7 + 5 = 12. Add the digits 1 + 2 and you are full circle back to 3, the Trinity. Numerology frequently adds numbers, then adds the final digits until a single digit remains. I understand this was common in the practice of eastern mystics.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS Have you heard something about the Cross being 75 as that is the distance to the center of my 130 foot triangles.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Yes I had previously posted this.
It’s a long thread. I must have missed it. Either way, I agree with the possibilities. Long ago math was used by the higher classes exclusively. It was close to being a secret code. Not many folks could determine the length of a hypotenuse.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread