A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a poodle that I found last year, this is on there main travel way.
Pood17.jpg
Pood18.jpg

Last edited:

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this stuff, so I probably don't have the eye for these things -- I don't see a poodle in either image. I can see that @sandy1 's photo is probably something, but I wouldn't know what to call it. I don't see anything but a rock in @cyzak 's image.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this stuff, so I probably don't have the eye for these things -- I don't see a poodle in either image. I can see that @sandy1 's photo is probably something, but I wouldn't know what to call it. I don't see anything but a rock in @cyzak 's image.
That's quiet all right if you are new it takes time and the right places to look, are you interested in the Spanish trail.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Just below the Horse I posted on 5652 is this Poodle, now according to Kenworthy the Large Poodle was the sentinel dog of the royal family in Spain and was also used as a carving here to watch over the treasure caches. So again no doubt about the fact that this is a Spanish Marker,
View attachment 2098537
Have you checked the hill behind the rock you introduced as a dog? Behind the picture of the horse, there is a human profile lying down. And behind the photo of your dog is a hill in the same state. There are three trees at the beginning, middle and end of the hill.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's quiet all right if you are new it takes time and the right places to look, are you interested in the Spanish trail.
Ah. Your second photo makes it much more obvious. I didn't see the gap under the nose in the first photo (thought the background there was the foreground). Though I gotta say, it looks more like a meerkat wearing a party hat. :)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
As night and day, man and woman, up and down, black and white, shadow and light are used in puzzles, big and small are also used. so that either large indicates small or small indicates large. That is, they are like treasure copies, but in stone form. Behind the picture of the horse that you posted is the profile of a large human with sunken lips, nose, and eyes, who is basically introducing himself. And here, when you put the photo of the dog, which is known as a guard, you still have a hill similar to the profile of a human, but his lips, eyes and nose are not visible. So it can be said that you have to find the lips, eyes and nose. Two stones that are on top of each other or next to each other can indicate lips and eyelids. Don't neglect the nose because it leads to the skull.
Just below the Horse I posted on 5652 is this Poodle, now according to Kenworthy the Large Poodle was the sentinel dog of the royal family in Spain and was also used as a carving here to watch over the treasure caches. So again no doubt about the fact that this is a Spanish Marker,
View attachment 2098537

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Have you checked the hill behind the rock you introduced as a dog? Behind the picture of the horse, there is a human profile lying down. And behind the photo of your dog is a hill in the same state. There are three trees at the beginning, middle and end of the hill.
Ahh yes. I see that you are in the Master class at this stuff. Thanks much appreciated.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Your eye is likely fine, rk. IMO, In order for a "looks-like-a" rock to be usable, it must be unmistakable and viewable from a logical travel path. No squinting, head-cocking, certain time of day or guesswork required.

The dog rock below should be quite obvious to you or anyone. From the major trail below, one can't miss seeing this guy from any angle, any time of the day. What's he looking at? Well, ten feet to his right is a hidden panel of petroglyphs that can't be seen from the trail. One needs to climb up on top to take a peek. What do the carvings mean? They look important, eh?

Dog rock.JPG

Near balanced rock 1.JPG

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
As night and day, man and woman, up and down, black and white, shadow and light are used in puzzles, big and small are also used. so that either large indicates small or small indicates large. That is, they are like treasure copies, but in stone form. Behind the picture of the horse that you posted is the profile of a large human with sunken lips, nose, and eyes, who is basically introducing himself. And here, when you put the photo of the dog, which is known as a guard, you still have a hill similar to the profile of a human, but his lips, eyes and nose are not visible. So it can be said that you have to find the lips, eyes and nose. Two stones that are on top of each other or next to each other can indicate lips and eyelids. Don't neglect the nose because it leads to the skull.
Thank you again HMK959. Great stuff right there,much appreciated.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The Dog has a different meaning than the Poodle, the dog is more of a look here or trail sign where the poodle is near the treasure area (the poodle guards the treasure)

Here is a standard dog head (different style of head than a poodle)
1 (96).JPG

You can see the differences of the poodle and the dog in the picture above and picture below. (notice the fluffed up hair on the head and ear in the poodle picture below)
1 (27).JPG

This is Kenworthy's Poodle at a treasure location.
Kenworthy's Poodle.jpg

Last edited:

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi – First of all I read my statement that was back in (2022 )

It was harsh and not called for –
So yes it does call for an apology to sandy
because reading it now it was totally uncalled for

Going back in time – Trying to remember what was going on with me
and my Personal frustrations at the time
So again I do apologize for that statement

I have nothing but respect for you sandy1 and your research
I have stated 100 positive compliment and Praises toward you and your Research
One bad statement does nor destroy a relationship of respect

I know now, and understand that Sandy Specialized in using Auras to locate areas of interests
And he has criticize me and put me in my place
reminding me that his thread was only about using Auras to find treasure sites – and I 100% respect that

As for an Arm Chair Researcher
I am far from that - the proof is in my threads before it was demolished
My thread before it was destroyed – I was showing how I followed the Markers along the trails
And my interpretation of the Markers that I found along the way leading me to the mining areas
of course these were my interpretation of what I found and how that information worked for me -
and got me the the End of the trails –

Showing someone who had no knowledge of this subject would get a good idea of what
it takes to be a searcher

Even a newbie could understand and have a good read by following along
and have a good time reading the stories – Making the subject more interesting to the reader

The world of knowledge is so diversified (more than one way of doing things)
And as for me - As I come across in my research old Manuscripts and videos
I pass on the knowledge for other to benefit from maybe they are looking for more than just Auras
Because I believe there are other ways to find areas of interest
and so I post other researchers Ideas of how they came to their conclusion
and were willing to share with the public

As for Bart – as crazy as the way he presented his work was chaotic –
But there was some truth to his madness
Yes some method mite not resonate with others –
Aura Researchers are not just the only ones out there looking
There are other ways of doing things that mite interest others that mite work for them -

So in closing – It is not my Nature to be Insulting and Abusive
Again I apologize for any Disrespectful statement that I have made to Anyone.

Lost Horse

Poodle 02.JPG

Poodle 01.jpg

Owl 01.JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright Lost Horse as you have made clear you have a different way of showing people markers and ways of following them to mining locations (while I focus on buried treasures) and since you have your own thread please show your way on your own thread, thank you.

Last edited:

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Exploring reality, from afar.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing that lightly carved 99 percent of the shaft signs I have seen are the Gaps in between boulders around a foot or two apart with permanent boulders on each side, and the 1 percent were carved deeply in a cliff face or a a boulder (something they would not be able to miss)

Attachments

• IMG_20230803_005929.jpg
    IMG_20230803_005929.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Have you ever seen a picture of Janus, the god of Greek and Roman gates?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۱_۱۰۵۶۱۷_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۱۱_۱۰۵۶۱۷_Gallery.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
HMK I am sorry but I am not seeing what you are seeing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread