A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Excelent my friend....

I did not realize that circle is great .... then you think there may be something inside it? Or do I follow the alignments?

Maybe they are alignments that come to the circle

There MAY BE something within the circle BUT you need to confirm by finding other alignments coming in to the circle. I am only speculating by what I can see in the picture. Sandy1 doesn't see any markers in your pic and he could very well be right as I consider him the expert on this subject. I can only tell you my thoughts and opinions based on what I can see in the picture.

Try to find more alignments if you can and then move on from there.

Last edited:
It's hard to totally commit to basing who all was here mining and tomb raiding and making tombs, caches etc, based on imagery. Where I am at, the indian type heads are rare, instead there are old kings, with big hats, more Sumerian, /Egyptian /Phoenician style heads, and few that look maybe Toltec or some wierd giant race or something. There are also some large soldier heads that resemble Celts , Roman or Phygerian greek. Also a few alien looking ones, elongated cranium, no hats, some in skull form , some in head, nose, eyes, mouth form, but non human looking faces, but still humanoidish non the less. Wonder who did those? Maybe something some group found raiding a spot? Just many seemly whacky possibilities out there. I kind of have a feeling that the very ancient type groups could have been looting some type of other much much older ancient group's sites, and using them for there own tombs and vaults, and then others came along and looted them out as well. Kind of the last one looting wins type thing I guess.

If you study egyptian tomb history in egypt , this is how it was, there are literally tombs built on top of tombs, and looters at every time frame. You could fall thru the floor of one tomb, and end up in another. Also hieroglyphs were carved on top of hieroglyphs, if you age them, you are only aging the last pharoahs that carved over the top, in effect wiping out the existence of previous pharoahs/beliefs of the past.

But, it might as well have been santa clause hiding presents everywhere, because that is how we are looked at by mainstream society.

View attachment 1479057

Last edited:
Q ,I see all kind of effigies. Weird ones. I started groups of heads. I collect them. There are so many of. them. I do see ones the look like a popes hat. The elongated type. Could if be from one group who knew of many cultures?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bob, the ones I have seen are 3- 25+ feet tall. A few profile type ones on some of the better sites are hillside size and encompass an entire hillside. Like terraforms, and with key markers in the eyes, or near the mouth when you get up closer. Alot of times on hoyos you can see the smaller king's head profiles peering into them from the side telling you to look thru the hoyo.

Last edited:
Hey, Sandy any help on this....if you zoom in there are tiny numbers above the birds and if you flip it upside down it looks like the painted birds are looking at an owl carved into the rock I could be wrong. However there are numbers all over that supposed owl 🦉also the shadow on the rock too right corner looks like an owl. I could be wrong that's why am asking thank you so much for your help ...always IMG_1347.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Jake that's just not what I have found to be important. Layouts of single markers are what I have found to be important, for example triangles, multiple two rock alignments that crisscross basically geometric patterns of multiple markers or even latitude and longitude(markers straight uphill or sidehill), the stuff that is carved on the rocks has not really been much use to me other than verifying that they are markers to be used in one of these ways.

I forgot to mention the most Important piece of info, anytime there is a brightly lit up rock all by itself on a hill/mountain the sole purpose is for it to mark at least 1 if not more vault/storages surrounding this bright lit up rock.
This Rock will be lit up brighter than anything else and will light up in the morning noon or late in the day(depending on what angle the mountain is to the sun), these were polished boulders and rotated in such a way that they would reflect the maximum amount of light, I explained this in my guide as well with pictures.

I noticed on my last camping trip, In the summer months the markers will light up at 4-7 pm along the rivers. If they are below a mine site, you will see the mine site markers light up at the top of the ridges at last light. The markers apparently were to stop the travelers as they came down the river corridors to show the pick-up spots , as well as the mining areas. Going up stream these markers are harder to see, but they left large squarish/diamond shaped boulders along the stream to see coming up. From those you can see other markers that lead to the spots at the old campsites along the way up. Most stuff along the river corridor is seen heading downstream for some reason, but the mining area stuff is often seen heading upstream with hoyos or other things on the ridgeline. At least that is what I've seen.

So traveling downriver in the afternoon, you can really see some markers for some reason.

Another thing about the lit up boulders, they are not movable since they are such important markers they are usually very large boulders or sometimes part of a cliff face, just as long as it was never able to be moved.

Any hearts that are important will be a part of an alignment which means that they will not be movable.

Ok friend, I'll keep investigating the point, I'm very grateful for your contribution.

A couple more things to add to these lit up markers, sometimes they will just mark a singular storage, but other times there are multiple storages around them, many times these lit up boulders are just below a peak or something that will make them stand out even more, but if you see one up high look for a wash at the base of the hill/mountain(below the lit up boulder/cliff face) and walk that wash looking for any large boulders in the wash itself, the markers leading to the caches start out in a wash and many times the vaults are right on the side of a wash(within a couple hundred feet of the wash)

Have any of you guys heard about the treasure that led to a Jesuit Serial Killer?

No I haven't. Was it a priest that was a serial killer?

Sandy do you meet with the LDM guys?

I will summarize it for you guys here in a bit, when enough people have checked it out, so they know what I am talking about from post 1260.

Sandy do you meet with the LDM guys?

I went to the Dutchman rendezvous weekend back in 2011 (I had to look through some old photos to see when it was).

Last edited:
Here is the story about the Jesuit serial killer.

A few years ago a couple of kids (a girl and a boy)were looking through some old books at a very old mission in Mexico, they found information in a set of 9 books with a map, they told their dads about it and thought it would lead to a treasure, so they worked on decoding this information for several months, eventually they figured out that the map started out at the mission and led to a large very old tree in paces, they dug at it but found nothing, so they retraced there paces (using different length paces several times) and finally ended up hitting something buried in the ground.
They dug up a round hollowed out log that was mold/moss covered with an end cap, so they took it home, after taking off the end cap they dumped it out and two scrolls of wax covered paper fell out, they were from a Jesuit Priest from 1840 Named Miguel De La Corona, The first paper was a confession of the priest killing a woman that he had gotten pregnant and the second was another confessed murder of another woman who was his house keeper whom he had fallen in love with (for some reason the second letter was cut short as if he was interrupted), according to the first letter (which was longer) he murdered the first pregnant woman because he could not live with the shame of getting her pregnant and shaming his parents and his families name.
He said he got rid of the body at where the river forks near the mission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back