Treasure Auras
Bronze Member
- #1,261
Thread Owner
That was all, but the kids and dads reported it to the police who took the books and letters, and returned them to the church.
It was wash under the table like all their bad deeds.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk















I decided to use these as a two rock alignment and since I came from the lit up rock I already knew which way to go, so I headed on around the hill even further.....
View attachment 1480903
Sandy1, are the 2 smaller boulders that appear to be in the middle of the two big ones that you used as an alignments of any importance?
I circled them in this picture....
Thank you in advance.



Sandy, THANK YOU so much for this! I was on the edge of my seat. This was just like actually being able to be out in the field with you! I loved it. More, more!One other thing, from what I have observed the A-Frame rocks were used specifically for accumulation rooms not for small caches, in other words they are marking the Kings Storages.



Thanks, Sandy1. When you say the rocks will be smaller for caches, will the rocks still be immovable? And how small should/could one expect them to be?Generally the smaller caches have smaller rocks that are aligned and turtles (but the turtles seem to be at both) however I have not seen any hearts at the smaller caches they seem to be related to royalty or the king.
Turtle? Owl? Heart?After finding the A-Frame rock it only took a second to find another large boulder close by.View attachment 1481104
And I don't think it takes much of a leap of faith to realize that these two boulders are an alignment, the close one is the A-Frame rock from the other side.
View attachment 1481107
However there was one very important marker missing (that I hadn't found yet), what do you guys think it could be?
Thanks, Sandy1. When you say the rocks will be smaller for caches, will the rocks still be immovable? And how small should/could one expect them to be?