Professor of Engineering
Ruby Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2014
- Messages
- 31,916
- Reaction score
- 35,440
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,
After the snow and rain ended I decided to go to the “hunted out” park for a brief woods hunt. So, on with the boots and rain gear, just in case and off to the park. It was very wet due to the rain and snow, but, the woods were relatively snow free; plus easy digging. I worked an area no bigger than 20’ x 20’ during the hunt with the Tesoro Tejon and found a toasty 1938 D Buffalo nickel and some modern trash.
I’m just glad to get out even for a short time in mid-December.
Thank you for looking,
GL & HH
Doc

After the snow and rain ended I decided to go to the “hunted out” park for a brief woods hunt. So, on with the boots and rain gear, just in case and off to the park. It was very wet due to the rain and snow, but, the woods were relatively snow free; plus easy digging. I worked an area no bigger than 20’ x 20’ during the hunt with the Tesoro Tejon and found a toasty 1938 D Buffalo nickel and some modern trash.
I’m just glad to get out even for a short time in mid-December.
Thank you for looking,
GL & HH
Doc

Upvote
37

You have found some very nice finds this year. I appreciate your dedication, especially since the bad weather is rolling in.
The ground is frozen everywhere in my area. I drove from site to site and ended up going to sports fields and schools looking for surface or shallow targets. I dug about $2 in clad. I think my season is over. 







