What's new

A LITTLE BEACH GOLD!

Coastie59

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
453
Reaction score
673
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, hit the beach early and got a 10k ring, a silver plated hoop earring and a little clad. Thx for looking....GL and HH
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 431
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
Nice 10k ring and some silver too! :icon_thumright:. Keep the good finds coming.
 
Well you did better than I did this morning for sure. Best I found this morning was a plastic bucket some kid left on the beach. Used it to carry my trash back to the car. I could use the bucket anyway so it was a good find.. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom