What's new

A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Had a great weekend of hunting ! I got in two hunts for a total of 5 hours . Yesterday I found a small 925 silver bracelet and a silver ring . This morning was even better ! 14K gold bracelet just laying in the tot lot and a small 18K plated ring in the same lot .In the field I found a nice big 925 silver ring . Also found a silver ring at the first field I hunted this morning . This brings the ring totals to #22 for the year . Total clad was $15.29 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5628.webp
    IMG_5628.webp
    236.9 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_5634.webp
    IMG_5634.webp
    300.8 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_5633.webp
    IMG_5633.webp
    104.2 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_5632.webp
    IMG_5632.webp
    209.7 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_5631.webp
    IMG_5631.webp
    217 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_5630.webp
    IMG_5630.webp
    279.1 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_5629.webp
    IMG_5629.webp
    242.6 KB · Views: 848
Upvote 0
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Cleaned up pictures :icon_thumright:
Glen
 

Attachments

  • P2050005.webp
    P2050005.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 936
  • P2050004.webp
    P2050004.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 937
  • P2050003.webp
    P2050003.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 943
  • P2050002.webp
    P2050002.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 934
  • P2050006.webp
    P2050006.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 942
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

cool finds. what is that 1000$ 1989 gold looking coin? I've never seen anything like it. congrats on the ring finds- I was out last week on a 50 degree day here in PA and only managed 53 cents in clad, but hey the ground is still frozen here where I was so I have to just be patient and wait a bit longer! :)
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

mfitzy111 said:
cool finds. what is that 1000$ 1989 gold looking coin? I've never seen anything like it. congrats on the ring finds- I was out last week on a 50 degree day here in PA and only managed 53 cents in clad, but hey the ground is still frozen here where I was so I have to just be patient and wait a bit longer! :)

It is a Mexican coin . I find around 10 a year here in California . Worth nothing :laughing7: .
Glen
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

I found two togather here in Dalton about five years ago, Like you say good for nothing :BangHead:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

I swear one of these days you're going to find a treasure chest full of nothing but rings :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Man I tell ya...I've never seen so many great finds. I don't know how you do it...must be the area you're in. I've never been lucky enough where that pulltab signal turns out to be gold. It's always foil or a pulltab!
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Way to go Glen, you are on a good start for 2012 outstanding keep it up :headbang:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

I can't believe it, two beautiful matching turquois rings! And a total SCORE on the gold bracelet.
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

congrats...very sweet :icon_thumright:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Also, what a major chunk of silver! I can't believe it!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

The consistency of your finds is amazing. Good to see your count going up again.
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Damn dude! Look at all that treasure. :headbang: Great finds! Love that gold bracelet! Thats alot of rings too! You tore it up today!
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

RFrady said:
The consistency of your finds is amazing. Good to see your count going up again.

Thanks ! Hoping for 200 plus this year ;D
Glen
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Congrats on the bling...
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

like the rings, looks like your on your way to hit 200 :headbang:
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Wow! Impressive haul on the precious metals (and clad), WTG :headbang: !

TommNJ
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Great Finds!!!

Well done.

Happy Hunting

Dan
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

Great finds--nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny
 
Re: A little GOLD & a lot of SILVER ! Rings #18 - #22 for 2012

VERY nice finds. Looks like months of hunting for me, IF I was lucky.

If I had found that silver "$", I think I'd use it for my avatar.

Chuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom