Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
I forced myself outta bed early this morning with the intention of doing yard work. Well since the yard isn't going anywhere I talked myself into hunting instead. I grabbed Pulltab Otis and we headed back to the field from yesterday. There are still plenty of targets to be found and we had the whole place all to ourselves. In the back of my mind I had to keep reminding myself that I had clients booked today so time was short. But man there is still so much to dig. Anyway. I pulled a decent amount of clad in my short 1.5 hour hunt. And scored a real nice 10k ring with Sapphires and real small diamond chips. At first I thought I had popped another flashy junk ring, but corrected that thought as soon as I dusted it off a bit. I know there has to be more in this new field, and we have hardly scratched the surface. I plan on hitting it again as soon as my schedule allows. Thanks for looking and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1279.JPG
    DSCN1279.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,045
  • RSCN1283.JPG
    RSCN1283.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,056
  • RSCN1282.JPG
    RSCN1282.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,046
  • DSCN1284.JPG
    DSCN1284.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,033
Upvote 0
Nice ring JuJu

What machine were you using and what readings did you get

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

Now red wants me to go out and find one for her!!!! she saw the pic of the ring and loves it!!!!

Interesting VDI on that Juju, here in the southwest , If I find a nickel - it is almost always
20 on the east west swing (for example) and 18 on the north south - so your normal nickel
range would appear to be nearly 10 VDI numbers higher than mine . What is common to
both of us is that indeed most of my gold rings have been around that nickel range .
Argentium.

JuJu that is one stunning ring that I would find hard to part with if I found it.. did your wife grab it up..sure is very very pretty.

Bootybay said:
JuJu that is one stunning ring that I would find hard to part with if I found it.. did your wife grab it up..sure is very very pretty.
Thanks BB. Mrs. JuJu doesn't get to pick hers from the pile til the end of the season. But I think this one will be on her list.
JuJu

Argentium said:
Interesting VDI on that Juju, here in the southwest , If I find a nickel - it is almost always
20 on the east west swing (for example) and 18 on the north south - so your normal nickel
range would appear to be nearly 10 VDI numbers higher than mine . What is common to
both of us is that indeed most of my gold rings have been around that nickel range .
Argentium.
It all depends on the soil I have noticed. In the sandy type fields the nickels hit a bit higher. But in the normal black soil a nickel will hit around 18 to 22. I think some of the fertilizers used on the sandier fields affect the metals differantly. Most of the nickels in the sandier fields are really corroded and stained a deep orange. Where as normal soil conditions here leave the modern nickels relatively clean. HH
JuJu

:thumbsup:

That's a great find and my luck is like that pretty much too to include being at the right place at the right time.
I find a lot of "GOLD" items just by relying on my INSTINT and of course aided by my machine.
"Great Discovery" :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

Beautiful ring. Congradulations....

WTG!! I need some jewels on the next ring I find ,if I'm lucky enough to get another this year.

Oh my stars!

Thats a gorgeous ring!! :notworthy:

JuJu said:
Bootybay said:
Thanks BB. Mrs. JuJu doesn't get to pick hers from the pile til the end of the season. But I think this one will be on her list.
JuJu

D@mn that's how it is done, no wounder reds fingers are loaded up she wont give up anything!!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Chug and Red said:
JuJu said:
Bootybay said:
JuJu

D@mn that's how it is done, no wounder reds fingers are loaded up she wont give up anything!!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
I am the only one with keys to my strong boxes. It keeps Mrs. JuJu honest for the moment. :laughing7:
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back