cntrydncr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,808
- Reaction score
- 779
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Got up early to hunt the negative low tide today but it was raining so I waited a bit. When it stopped I figured I would just get out and do a little digging to get some exercise. Didn't figure I would have any luck as it was 2 hours beyond low tide. Hunted about 2 hours and met a new guy who just bought an excal and will be hunting the VA beach area.
Got a gold earring, marked Italy 858, a silver heart that I had to dig out of a conglomeration and one of the best sharks teeth I've found here. Oh there were sea urchins washed up too! I kept these and gave a few away to tourists.
Got a gold earring, marked Italy 858, a silver heart that I had to dig out of a conglomeration and one of the best sharks teeth I've found here. Oh there were sea urchins washed up too! I kept these and gave a few away to tourists.
Attachments
Upvote
0








