What's new

A little more

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I managed to scrounge up about $570 in loose & rolled halves today while running errands. $480 came from fed wrapped rolls. I found only 4 40%'s in all that. Two came from one teller's tray of loose coins. One came from a customer wrapped roll and the last from that hoard of fed wrapped halves. Not great but at least it wasn't a skunk. I sure miss the good old days when I used to find silver halves by the fistful.
 
Upvote 0
The good old days . I wish had collected then! good job on the four!
 
Which good old days are ya talkin bout? 1980/$50 ounce or last March? In between ya couldn't give it away, LOL!
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Which good old days are ya talkin bout? 1980/$50 ounce or last March? In between ya couldn't give it away, LOL!
Up until last Jan, I was finding silver halves everywhere. But since then its been ones and twos here and there. Those are the good old days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom