What's new

A little relic hunting...

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
"Narthaniol" from TNet invited me for a little relic hunting. Had a great time hunting several farm fields. Many very good finds have already come from these fields but I was not so lucky. The first pic shows my "good" finds. The lock and coins actually come from a nearby church yard. I'll post some close ups of whatsits for some help. I had a great time!!
 

Attachments

  • goodfindsVA.webp
    goodfindsVA.webp
    264.4 KB · Views: 439
  • VAfinds1.webp
    VAfinds1.webp
    221.9 KB · Views: 419
  • VAlock.webp
    VAlock.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 408
  • whatsit3starVA.webp
    whatsit3starVA.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 445
Upvote 0
Is that a general insignia ??? :icon_scratch: Sweet Rossie, nice charactor. ;D :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ It and HH!! ;D :D
 
Nice finds. Love the lock, and key. What is the one with the star.
 
Hey girl! It was good to have you down with us!.. did you see my script I button that I got on Sunday in the soybean field?? Its on todays finds ;D Its in such beautiful shape... I hope youll join us again! Jeff
 
Nice! I love the little lock Deb. Where you down south?

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom