a little silver a little gold

bjblas

Jan 22, 2006
missouri
well it was such a nice morning i decided to dust off my detector and do a little hunting . went to a old trailer park only empty lots now and grass 3 feet tall did find some clearings to hunt .i hunted fast due to rain clouds coming in hunted in the coin mode of my xlt . about 15 minute in the hunt i hit penny and dug 6 wheats from one hole a few feet away i hit the 1941 merc man i said this might be a great place .did a little more area and came up with the token a unity service recovery .... to thine own self be true well the rain was on its way but i stopped next to a pine tree on my way to the truck and hit penny got a 1965 and in the hole was this gold neckless it has a star then 203 and 750 on the clasp it has 18k . I will have to go back and lower my settings and take my time no telling what is there this place has about 35 empty lots on it i i found this a only one and a half lots happy hunting bjb

Attachments

• 081206.jpg
    081206.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would've made my day! Nice finds. HH Bill

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Perhaps you have been here for a while, but its the first time I have seen one of your posts, so welcome to the forum.

Sweet chain and merc. Would love to find a chain.

Congratulations,

Postalrevnant

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congratulations on the Merc,gold necklace and the AA token. Looks like the person was in recovery for 5 years I believe. I found 2 AA tokens at an estate sale in a box last month,and asked how much they cost and the woman told me to take them, that I could just have them. I said are you sure, I'll pay you for them. She didn't seem interested in them at all.

Attachments

• TokensAA.jpg
    TokensAA.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 206

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread