BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,963
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Driving home from work, I spy a fresh layer of dirt, graded off from my neighborhood street tear out... WOW! How fresh and re-energized I got real quick!
Spent about 2 hours digging mostly old trash, then I got into a zone where 9 wheats and a Merc became mine...
also, found a shotgun shell, a curious find, considering the neighborhood... also the 1985 dog tag, love finding those!

Thanks for looking!
Spent about 2 hours digging mostly old trash, then I got into a zone where 9 wheats and a Merc became mine...
also, found a shotgun shell, a curious find, considering the neighborhood... also the 1985 dog tag, love finding those!
Thanks for looking!

Upvote
22








