What's new

A little summer left before the kill.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Killer frost that is.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN4917.webp

K1600_DSCN4909.webp

K1600_DSCN4905.webp

K1600_DSCN4900.webp

K1600_DSCN4903.webp

K1600_DSCN4902.webp


The cedar waxwings haven't discovered this feast yet.

K1600_DSCN4911.webp


Perfect Christmas tree?....It took me a spell wandering through the patch to find the Perfect Pumpkin.

K1600_DSCN4913.webp


The blossoms on this Stevia are so tiny..

K1600_DSCN4922.webp


This one was just soaking up the sun..

K1600_DSCN4891.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Beautiful flowers! Probably going to check back on this one in February.
 
The first one I would call the little wind chime flower. They are all so beautiful for this time of year. Hate to see them go. But, they will be back!
 
Dig that hibiscus up and put it by a window inside with good light and it'll blossom all winter long. I already brought mine indoors for the cold seasons. Just don't let it dry out. If you don't bring it in it's a goner.
 
Dig that hibiscus up and put it by a window inside with good light and it'll blossom all winter long. I already brought mine indoors for the cold seasons. Just don't let it dry out. If you don't bring it in it's a goner.

It's potted already,it will come in shortly.
 
I like the 9th on with the ink pen. Macro photography is fun.

I see you shoot with a nikon coolpix as well. Do you have to wait for it to find its range before it will autofocus? My L340 sure does.

Anyhow, very nice pics!
 
Very nice pics WT.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!
 
I like the 9th on with the ink pen. Macro photography is fun.

I see you shoot with a nikon coolpix as well. Do you have to wait for it to find its range before it will autofocus? My L340 sure does.

Anyhow, very nice pics!

I've missed more than one shot because of it.
 
Killer frost that is.:laughing7:

View attachment 1504080

View attachment 1504081

View attachment 1504082

View attachment 1504084

View attachment 1504085

View attachment 1504086


The cedar waxwings haven't discovered this feast yet.

View attachment 1504087


Perfect Christmas tree?....It took me a spell wandering through the patch to find the Perfect Pumpkin.

View attachment 1504089


The blossoms on this Stevia are so tiny..

View attachment 1504090


This one was just soaking up the sun..

View attachment 1504091


GOD Bless

Chris

Beautiful , love yr Chipmunk friends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom