What's new

A little surprise with my daughter today

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My daughter and I went to a playground today that has a pretty long trail nearby that has a creek through it. My daughter wanted to through some rocks and of course my head was down just searching...

Very water worn but a pleasant surprise.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490800165.204342.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490800181.459062.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490800202.945517.webp
 
Upvote 0
She's so cute! What a great day all around!
 
No I'm not jealous, the part with his daughter wanting to go for the rocks is priceless.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
My grandson in California has his own rock collection. I gave him one to take back with him. It drives his mother crazy with his rocks. She said she find them in the washer and dryer often. For Christmas he want a box for them. Children are special and especially the little ones.
God Bless
Bon

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom