What's new

A little sympathy please

Kevin in IN

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
479
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks. Got 13 inches yesterday here in northern Indiana. This is my treasure boat, resting! Lakes here have 18+ inches ice. Great to see you folks posting up some nice finds. HH Kevin
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry. I'm not sharpest tool in the shed for getting a picture to post.
 
Sounds like its time to sharpen up the iceskates and get some hockey! GAME ON!
 
enjoy lake hunting as soon as you can, I miss it very much! I don't miss the six months of cold, ice and snow!!!!!

chuck.
 
Sounds like its time to sharpen up the iceskates and get some hockey! GAME ON!

Used to play a lot of that as a kid. Helped pass these long winters. I'll leave it to the young ones now. HH Kevin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom