What's new

A LOOOONG time coming!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted on the wrong forum. I still learning. Hit a area I've been scoping out. 07.1.JPG In 5 minutes I fanned this 14K small ring. It's been a Loooong time coming. 07.2.JPG , Next was this stud. Fake of course. 07.4.JPG . An hour later I eyeballed this just laying on top. Talk about a fresh drop, a 14K man's ring and no body around. Go figure! 07.6.JPG. Close up! 010.JPG . Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 07.1.webp
    07.1.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 07.2.webp
    07.2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 07.4.webp
    07.4.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 07.6.webp
    07.6.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
Well done, congratulation!!
 
nice finds congratulations
 
Are you metal detecting or just simply fanning the bottom while snorkeling?
 
I metal detect with 30lbs of weights.

Don't get me wrong. I will scoop if it's too deep, or, real hard bottom. Thanks for asking. Look at the Bogarins viedo. That's how we do it.
Are you metal detecting or just simply fanning the bottom while snorkeling?
 
Now why cant i be that blind squirrel and find gold just laying around lol. What a nice surprise.

Dew
 
Now, that's what I'm talking about, Sonny!:wav:
:wav:

Terrific detecting!

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
Really nice size wedding band,Exellent find.:icon_thumleft:
 
Eyeball find...doesnt get easier than that...nice score.
 
Great finds.....cool pictures.
 
Congratulations on your finds! Most people don't know you detect with snorkle and weights. ( You use about 30lbs. of weights)
 
Very nice - keep it up :hello2:
 
you should probably let your fingers dry out now- great finds!
 
Wish I could have been there with you Joe. I remember when Michael and I came to visit and you showed us how the fanning process was done. I also remember that I didn't have enough weight around my waist and everytime I dropped down to fan my ass what start to float back up to the surface. Nice finds and glad to see that you are getting your share:)
 
I'll never forget you and Michael. I remember the moons shining! :) You tried! Take care D.
 
Great find! Congratulations:hello2:
 
ahhhh....thats cheatin!:hello2:congrats! im trying to figure out a way to snorkel up here on the space coast! them waves are kinda ruff.
chuck.
 
Those are awesome pictures,,nice finds:hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom