What's new

A lovely Lady

50centman

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
A little road trip today and bought 30 handrolls from a small town bank I almost skipped as it was the end of the day. About the 8th or 9th roll after finding nothing yet I see a nice white Walker edge. I look at the coin and can't believe my eyes! Only 208,000 of these Ladies made and I'm holding one in my hand! To top it off, she's in at least very good condition! Today turned out to be a REAL treasure hunt. One I will never forget, and it only took me 5,000,000 coins to find her.
 
Upvote 0
50centman said:
A little road trip today and bought 30 handrolls from a small town bank I almost skipped as it was the end of the day. About the 8th or 9th roll after finding nothing yet I see a nice white Walker edge. I look at the coin and can't believe my eyes! Only 208,000 of these Ladies made and I'm holding one in my hand! To top it off, she's in at least very good condition! Today turned out to be a REAL treasure hunt. One I will never forget, and it only took me 5,000,000 coins to find her.

So you got the coveted 1921-D, I take it?
 
Hey Congrats on your first! Did you find the 1921d???? If so what a first that is.

-Golden Silver
 
Don't know how to do pictures but I'll tell you when you see a 1921-D staring at you it's triple take time! Of the 7-800 Ladies I have found so far she is definitely the most beautiful. What a great hobby/addiction this is!
 
So are you able to build a full circulated set now?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom