tabdog
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2008
- Messages
- 548
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant Arkansas
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
- #1
Thread Owner
A Mon's Day Story
Hy folks,
My son has a hard time with Mother's Day now that
his mom has passed away. He's just 16 years old now.
He was only 12 when he lost his mom.
A couple of months ago I was dreading Mother's Day.
My 95 year old mom was all but bed ridden. She had
not been out of tha house in two months. I did not know
how much longer she would last.
Well lOOk at this old Arkie gal now;
Turns out, tha doctor had given her some medicine that
made her sick. When she stopped takin it she got better.
I had a few bucks in my pocket and my checkin account
just had $4 in it. So I bought a holder for a silver dollar.
That made me broke.
I put a nice silver dollar in it from tha coin collection mom
gave me. I put that on a chain I found, and fixed.
I gave my son a gold bracelet I found, and fixed, and that's
what we gave mom for Mother's day.
Then I sold 2 Shih Zu puppies for $400.
I got my son a couple of hard back books he wanted.
We took mom out for dinner.
People came by all day long, and my son was distracted
and seemed happy.
So did my mom.
So was I.
It was a happy Mom's Day.
Happy Huntin,
Tabdog
Hy folks,
My son has a hard time with Mother's Day now that
his mom has passed away. He's just 16 years old now.
He was only 12 when he lost his mom.
A couple of months ago I was dreading Mother's Day.
My 95 year old mom was all but bed ridden. She had
not been out of tha house in two months. I did not know
how much longer she would last.
Well lOOk at this old Arkie gal now;
Turns out, tha doctor had given her some medicine that
made her sick. When she stopped takin it she got better.
I had a few bucks in my pocket and my checkin account
just had $4 in it. So I bought a holder for a silver dollar.
That made me broke.
I put a nice silver dollar in it from tha coin collection mom
gave me. I put that on a chain I found, and fixed.
I gave my son a gold bracelet I found, and fixed, and that's
what we gave mom for Mother's day.
Then I sold 2 Shih Zu puppies for $400.
I got my son a couple of hard back books he wanted.
We took mom out for dinner.
People came by all day long, and my son was distracted
and seemed happy.
So did my mom.
So was I.
It was a happy Mom's Day.
Happy Huntin,
Tabdog







