What's new

A New poster for my office

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was sitting in my office last week staring at all the photos and pictures on the wall while daydreaming about low tides and seagulls at the beach. I realized all of the art and photos in the office are dedicated to the desert and mountains of Arizona, gold prospecting trips, guests and business acquaintances. Not one beach shot! Hmmm...

Well, I fixed that. Made this up and had it framed. I took the photo at Jones Beach on Long Island, New York, a little after dawn. My wife calls it, "The hand of God," photo. Anyway, thought I would share!
:icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • ittyawl.webp
    ittyawl.webp
    34 KB · Views: 576
Upvote 0
It would be about the time I'm leaned back in that chair really enjoying that picture when it would suddenly hit me........."ShI&!....I left my scoop and detector there!" :laughing7: Nice pic. :thumbsup:
 
You ought to think about selling them....I'd take one! Nice poster.
The wallpaper on my computer at work has a photo of me detecting at Myrtle and I put a caption on it...." Practicing my Retirement Job" everyone loves that one.
Cliff
 
Terry, you are very talented!

That is a great photo , and a terrific idea to make a poster of it.

Thanks for sharing it with us

Lorraine
 
Nice picture!
 
See that's the picture in my head that I describe to my shrink ever since stepping on to the beach with a detector
after getting into this hobby. Should title it "ANY BEACH USA"
 
Terry of all your photos I have seen this one has to be one of the best you have done !
I hope maybe next year we can get together and you can take some of me while we are detecting .
 
Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words! :notworthy: Without a doubt, this is THE most supportive and informative Beach & Water forum I belong to. You folks ROCK! :headbang:
 
Terry Soloman said:
Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words! :notworthy: Without a doubt, this is THE most supportive and informative Beach & Water forum I belong to. You folks ROCK! :headbang:

I agree ..this forum has "class" :headbang:

p.s. you rock too, Terry! :hello:

Lorraine
 
it sure would be tough getting work done with that picture in front of me, nice shot and worthy of a screen saver.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom