A new sheriff in town & he has bullets! VIDEO follies too!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new sheriff in town & he has bullets! VIDEO follies too!

First a video for your viewing pleasure. :tongue3: That is not a large belly I have showing in the video. It's a barley & hops storage facility and a wide angle lens was used too. ;D Enjoy.

I hit the 1830's house for about 3 hours after work today. It was hot & humid, but I needed my fix. :icon_sunny:
I worked the back field and also a trashy area where the old kitchen used to sit. It's amazing what pops up when you turn down the discrimination and dig those iffy signals. Still lots to be found. No coins today ( :'( ) but I did get some keepers.
Here's my finds:

*Two 3-ringers - One has a carved tip, and the other has a solid base.
Can anyone ID the one with the solid base?

*Roy Rogers Deputy Sheriff badge. Oh yeah, Trigger too. ;D

*My very first FULL harmonica reed. :thumbsup:

*Four small flat buttons. Three w/shanks. I don't see any back marks. :'(

*Variety of pottery pieces.

*"Indelible Creme" tube. Lipstick?

*Asst'd unknown whats-its? Any ideas?

Not a bad hunt.
Have a great weekend Folks.
-MM-

Attachments

• MVC-063S.JPG
    MVC-063S.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,283
  • MVC-064S.JPG
    MVC-064S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,254
  • MVC-065S.JPG
    MVC-065S.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,259
  • MVC-066S.JPG
    MVC-066S.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,262
  • MVC-067S.JPG
    MVC-067S.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,256
  • MVC-068S.JPG
    MVC-068S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • MVC-069S.JPG
    MVC-069S.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,251
  • MVC-070S.JPG
    MVC-070S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,247
  • MVC-071S.JPG
    MVC-071S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,242
  • MVC-072S.JPG
    MVC-072S.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,252
Upvote 0
Re: A new sheriff in town & he has bullets! VIDEO follies too!

BomberJohn said:
Love the video! Not only do others make fun of us, but it also comes from within. LOL

The badge is sweet! The knurled brass item looks like a razor handle. I found something similar a while back.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,160228.msg1164478.html#msg1164478

John

Thanks John.
I've found a few of those old razor handles myself. No straight blade razors yet though.
-MM-

Thats it pick me up at the airport. I need to get back to hunting back there. I am waiting to be picked up. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: ;D

I think my MD fever just went up.
Burdie

What a hoot, MM!!
You made my day as I'm setting here at the firestation for 24 hrs! I actually laughed out loud!!
( Nice finds, too!)
HH! Dale

Burdie said:
Thats it pick me up at the airport. I need to get back to hunting back there. I am waiting to be picked up. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: ;D

I think my MD fever just went up.
Burdie

Burdie,
Wait there, I'll be over to get you. ;D :wink:
Thanks Buddy,
MM

Ia.FurTrade said:
What a hoot, MM!!
You made my day as I'm setting here at the firestation for 24 hrs! I actually laughed out loud!!
( Nice finds, too!)
HH! Dale

Thanks Dale.
I should have labeled my video "Chinese Take-out". :tongue3:
-MM-

MM, what kind of detector do you use again? Was it the Silver Umax? You are kicking some tail out there. I went out to a hard hunted area yesterday for a while and found a.....memorial cent. Take care, Bryan in Goldsboro

First off how did your ROMANTIC encounter go. It took 26 years for your wife to leave that up to you? LOL
Cool finds as always and I'll have to keep a watch out for one of those fortune cookie
spills. Did it make a solid repeatable signal or was it faint and sound like broken english? ;D

muddy waters in NC said:
MM, what kind of detector do you use again? Was it the Silver Umax? You are kicking some tail out there. I went out to a hard hunted area yesterday for a while and found a.....memorial cent. Take care, Bryan in Goldsboro

You got it Buddy, I use the Silver Umax and I love it. :thumbsup:
Congrats on the penny. :tongue3:
-Doug-

john37115 said:
First off how did your ROMANTIC encounter go. It took 26 years for your wife to leave that up to you? LOL
Cool finds as always and I'll have to keep a watch out for one of those fortune cookie
spills. Did it make a solid repeatable signal or was it faint and sound like broken english? ;D

:sign10: Hilarious John. ;D
After 26 years of marriage sometimes I think of putting a wig and high heels on my Tesoro. :o :tongue3:
The fortune cookie spill made a chop, chop, choppy sound. :wink:
Thanks,
Doug

ModernMiner said:
muddy waters in NC said:

You got it Buddy, I use the Silver Umax and I love it. :thumbsup:
Congrats on the penny. :tongue3:
-Doug-

john37115 said:

:sign10: Hilarious John. ;D
After 26 years of marriage sometimes I think of putting a wig and high heels on my Tesoro. :o :tongue3:
The fortune cookie spill made a chop, chop, choppy sound. :wink:
Thanks,
Doug

;D ;D ;D

That's some nice relics and I too like the badge, but the Video was a down right hoot, just what I needed first thing in the morning. Thanks!

That was funny, I can just see you at work dreaming that up and laughing about it all day long.

prospector40 said:
Nice, I will keep an eye out for the sequal ;D

TimC (AL) said:
That's some nice relics and I too like the badge, but the Video was a down right hoot, just what I needed first thing in the morning. Thanks!

TEXAN Connection said:
That was funny, I can just see you at work dreaming that up and laughing about it all day long.

Thanks everyone. I'm a comedian by heart, so I thought I would roll some of that up with my favorite hobby.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back