A nice little suprise!

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! It has been a awhile since I have posted since all of the action I saw going on the forum as of recently. I didnt want to bring it up, but feel I have to state (hopefully I don't get into trouble). I just
want to say that the gentleman that was involved was a nice guy to help me in a few occasions via the phone on my Deus. What has happened was not a great decision on his part, but heck, we all
have made bad decisions in the past and paid the consequences for those actions. In my view, everyone deserves forgiveness as long as there is personal acknowledgement of wrong doing.

That is all I will say to that.

I went out swinging for the first time since December (thank god, I was experiencing the detecting DDTs) to a few cellar holes I researched over the winter for about an hour or so. This cellar hole
obviously has been hit well in the past, but was able to release this little guy (thanks to the Deus) from the prison of iron and junk. This is a coin that has certainly alluded me throughout the years
and very pleased to cross this off the list of the bucket list of finds. It has not been cleaned and not sure I will, but thought I would share my nice first find of the year.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive 2016!

20160313_084559.jpg 20160313_085613.jpg

Upvote 16

trapperart

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found a lot of nice coins, but that one is still on my list congrats on a very nice find

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great coin! Definitely high on my (and most people's) list! Congrats on a great save and happy hunting!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the sweet coin find! :occasion14:

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a beauty!!! Glad you got out, found that nice coin and shared it with us all!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread