What's new

✅ SOLVED A nice Paleo hunt......

TundraPlugger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
308
Reaction score
1,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today and did a little walking before we get more snow. Didn't find anything too big but I did however score a few Paleos!
The little used up Midland is 1 ⅛" long.
The Alberta is 1 ¾" long.
The Folsom preform midsection is 1 ¼" long by 1 ¼" wide. 20191219_120627.webp20191219_121930.webp20191219_122655.webp20191219_140028.webp20191219_135456.webp20191219_140108.webp20191219_140123.webp20191219_140148.webp20191219_140207.webp20191219_140224.webp20191219_140239.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very Nice! At least you can get out this time of the year. Merry Christmas!
Thanks digger! There is still a couple spots without snow but not for long I imagine
 
I love those field find photos. You’re very fortunate to have that area to search. With the chance of picking up as much as an identifiable paleo fragment, I would be making the most of the little time left to search before the winter drops that famous North Dakota snow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom