What's new

A pair of suspenders clips?

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these this weekend I think suspenders clips or something similar but what I’m really looking for is something to give me an age of my spot. I thought the one with silver looked 20’s ish
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824821.139133.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824836.323488.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824851.152507.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824865.092696.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824806.555555.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580824806.555555.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 189
Your top one is half of a sash buckle.
The other is a suspender clip.

Oh and early 1900's
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Cool thanks for the sash buckle Id, so looking like late 1800’s early 1900’s?
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds! Am getting a few suspender clips and always like the variety...
 
Upvote 0
Cool I’ve got a spot that has lots of stuff but nothing that can be reliably dated, just a lot of things like this with patterns but no identifying marks. Clearly something was there but so far I’ve found no record of any houses or barns there appears to be a filled in well in the same spot
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom