What's new

A plate & if you dont mind a bit of Spam, my secret.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A plate & if you don't mind a bit of Spam, my secret.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
APRILFOOL.webp

........................What!?!?..........................

...........................???...............................
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Bacon spam is better
 
Specially Prepared Assorted Meats...yummy!
 
Must be rainin too hard to hunt again...
 
The best thing to take camping when you are in the boy scouts. I know I sure at enough, not to mention C-Rations, and MRE's (Meals Ready-to Eat).

Whadi is feeling frisky. :icon_jokercolor::icon_jokercolor::icon_jokercolor:
 
It's better than the "mystery meat" they served at school. At lest with spam you know what your eating!;)
I'd rather get that kind of spam than what's popping up on my phone....since it was "up dated". :(
 
MMMMmmmmmm....... hot dog........... :laughing7:


 
Specially Particulated Anonymous Meat. Choice of hillbillies everywhere! 8-)
 
banner all the way...the condition of spam can is awsome.the plate,though somewhat common is also near mint....:occasion14:
 
Yeah, but the plate isn't even glass or fine china. ...However, maybe it's MADE in China! :laughing7:
 
Spam and eggs, the breakfast of champions down here!
 
The best thing to take camping when you are in the boy scouts. I know I sure at enough, not to mention C-Rations, and MRE's (Meals Ready-to Eat).

Whadi is feeling frisky. :icon_jokercolor::icon_jokercolor::icon_jokercolor:

I'd rather have the brown bag than the green can!
 
Yum! Having grown up in the Spam eating capitol of the world (Guam) I can attest to the outstanding nutritional value it has. Even McDonalds serves it with rice and Eggs on their breakfast menu. Sometimes i have my mother send me a can or two of the Hot spam (only available on guam) when i am feeling a little home sick.
 
Yeah, but the plate isn't even glass or fine china. ...However, maybe it's MADE in China! :laughing7:

Now days "everything" is made in China...like Mexico!
 

Attachments

  • 1459640686308.webp
    1459640686308.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1459640698203.webp
    1459640698203.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 67
Wrong, wrong, wrong wrong.....sorry I didn't think about it.
 
Now days "everything" is made in China...like Mexico!

I missed a chance! I should've said "Spam" and some fine "China"! Cuz the plate's made in China. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom