A Public Appology to my wife.

While I will not lie and say that I don't want to come to Kansas, that was NOT the reason for this post.

My reason is pure and simple. I felt I owed my wife an appology in the same venue I offended her.

ME, we understand and that's 8). :thumbsup:

But come on and bring her anyway. If nothing else, there's a few antique malls in Blackwell that'll keep her busy for a couple of days looking. :wink:

You did the right thing man. I've been married for 33 yrs. believe me, your wife comes before anything I've made a LOT of mistakes but one I'm not gonna make again is to take her for granted. Lovin' her more every day!

Izzitcat

me22, I always enjoy your posts and the humor; What's that other guy's name? ;D
just like izzitcat, I'm a 33 years married man;
and just like you,
I know I got the best woman in the World for Me

Cheers, Mike :thumbsup:

Gypsy Heart said:
I would like to add that if any of us ladies had thought you were seriously bad mouthing your wife there would have been heck to pay because all of the LaLa Sisters would have kicked your bottom royally..... :icon_queen:

[skidding in late to the lineup]

standin' with the Lala's here,

:wink:

Nan

Awwwww......I think that was a very nice letter - spoken from the heart. :) I hope your wife sees your apology and accepts it. I didn't see any of the supposed "offensive" name calling, but it seems like the general public here took it in good fun and didn't take you seriously when you called your wife names. I think most guys think it's funny to call their wives something goofy like "the old ball and chain" or "the warden," etc., but deep down they know what they have is special and they don't really take those names they call their wives literally. She sounds like a very special lady to you because you cared enough to try to fix things when you found out she was upset, and I'd say she also has a pretty special guy in you, to come on a public forum to make a formal apology to her. Seems to me you are BOTH lucky to have each other and you guys should hire a babysitter and go celebrate with a nice candlelight dinner and a big bottle of wine! :)

Heck...Anytime you want to take the Mrs. away for a romantic weekend, I would be happy to watch the kids...I will take them digging! :) And I come with good references...Nannygypsy.com.....LOL

That is a very nice thing to do. I call my wife the warden too and sometimes the fuhrer. She just tells me "damn right and dont forget it" LOL

Gypsy Heart said:
I don't think that any of us here at Tnet ever thought that you were "making your wife out to be the bad guy'.

I respect a man that knows when what he did upset someone special to him and is humbled enough to post on a public forum
where people can dog him on it :)

For I myself honestly didn't think she was the bad guy, I thought you were :-* :wink:

She also must love you a lot to take from her anniversary weekend and let you go hunt. Your gonna have to stop and pick every wild flower up between Calwell and home to have a big big bouquet for her to count for every second of the time your gone and was thinking of her. I know that to be true for I know how much you love her and was thinking of your family from all the great things you were saying at the LBH this last spring. :thumbsup:

Oh no BEF, she's coming to KS with me! So you will all get to meet her. Just remember she has a different sense of humor than I do so be REALLY careful what you say to her because 9 hours in the car with a mad wife is a Lifetime!

the best way to never say you are sorry to a women is to never get married.

Larry,

It's not your fault.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.

It's NOT your fault....

/em Holds Larry...

mastereagle22 said:
Oh no BEF, she's coming to KS with me! So you will all get to meet her. Just remember she has a different sense of humor than I do so be REALLY careful what you say to her because 9 hours in the car with a mad wife is a Lifetime!

well don't worry brother I have your back :wink:

well maybe you should worry :tongue3:

TT

Our situation is SLIGHTLY different than others. I work Mon-Friday and the wife only works Sat and Sunday. So I am with the kids every night EXCEPT the one night a week I go detecting. I have had FULL CUSTODY of my now 16 y/o son since he was 1 y/o. So I'm not the typical absentee type dad. I don't think stealing one night a week for a mental health break is too bad. Now when I start sneaking out more I do think that isn't such a good thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back