A Public Appology to my wife.

Don't have any desire to chase any women. I got a good one, and one is all you need. :thumbsup:

Larry you have just stated your own point fully just how wonderful she really is and how much she loves you, its not every woman who would marry a man with a small child men do buit is more rare for a woman to!

So for all the times I stayed out too late, all the times I didn't answer the cell phone because I had a good signal, all the times I snuck out a few extra hours
hmmm...sounds like when i used to hit the bars.....
around the guys its always funny and we always refer to our wives in some evil , despicable manor but noone knows better than me that im very lucky to have someone who puts up with my s--t
however what does it mean when your wife puts a bumper sticker on her car that says " all men are idiots....and i married thier king" :icon_scratch:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

King, that's funny.

I don't drink and I don't chase women, I got a good one so as I said what would I need another one for???

I just pushed the detecting a little too hard that's all. No detecting this week though! Going to Kansas on Thursday for the CTH2 and promised her I wouldn't turn my machine on until the weekend.

I don't find any gold :-\ :'( :(

The only gold I did find was a 10kt Dolphin charm which I promised to my daughter but have misplaced and cannot find.

Only other "gold" was EP or GF...

now you did it. My Warden is mad at me not because i went MDing but went twice in one day :tard:

Marriage in the animal kingdom..

Attachments

• lion.jpg
    lion.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 108
Mastereagle, this is a very gentlemanly gesture and in my opinion, your wife should love stuff like this! We enjoy your posts and never, not the first time, did we ever think you meant anything really mean by your remarks. It's just a "man" thing!

Cynangyl, what do mean by "calling in the troops?"

Cavers5

Cresent, Hi! Evy here sooooo looking forward to meeting you (ME's better 1/2) in a few days, I do hope he has told you about the a$$ group the president (is it Charlie or Dan or ?) anyway these guys are fun ask about the cat in the bag and the bi-laws make sure when Charlie is having you read the bi-laws that you are not drinking any thing Hehe! We hope you have a great time! And I am bringing my grandkids they are Jacob 9, Hunter 7, and Kirstin 6. And I think Stans will be there too! So Dylan will have loads of fun ! Is there any thing he likes to do like play with a football or baseball, just a regular larger ball, let me know so maybe we can bring what ever its easier to bring it from here since we drive everyday than you trying to pack it. Just let me know and see you soon !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back